Re: [f-cpu] Manual 0.2.6

hi !

Cedric BAIL wrote:
> Finally you take time to read it, thanks.
:-)

> >       6.1.2 `loadcons':
> >               The jury is still discussing this.
> Ok, but you and thomas write the latest post, because nobody answer, I
> was thinking it was decided.
i am definitely against.

> >       7.1.7 `syscall'/`trap':
> >               It's still not clear what the difference is.
> >               I suppose both instructions perform an SRB.
the difference is that "syscall" uses CPU cycles in a shared library
or something like that, on behalf of the calling task. A trap is
used for exceptional conditions, not common functions.
But that old question could still change a bit...

> Ok, I will update the manual as quick as possible. But was did you think about
> a red warning on page that are still discussing ?

if you can do it : great !
i'd even also add a flag that says that the instruction is
implemented and frozen. Now that i have fully tested ROP2,
i should take time to rewrite the corresponding parts of
the manual and validate them.

> Cedric
WHYGEE