Re: [f-cpu] Status quo

Le 2015-03-28 19:05, Nikolay Dimitrov a ÃcritÂ:
Hi Yann,

Hello Nikolay and everybody,
I'm struggling to restore decade-old backups
to recover the old email archives and credentials.
Meanwhile, I reply to this mess&age and others,
because 1) each email that goes to the list creates
many error messages in my mailbox
2) several people are annoyed by receiving our messages...