[f-cpu] Mailing list administration

Hello everybody,

For now, I just try to put the mailing list in a suitable state.
I have collected a list of 59 email addresses to remove and 5 to add.
You may contact me personally if you need, for example if I haven't contacted you after your email got bounced. I can read the bounced mesages, and believe
me, spammers have not forgotten this mailing list...

My admin credentials got wiped years ago because of a hard drive failure,
I'm contacting seul.org to resolve this. In the meantime,
my email address is valid, and I'm still the owner of the f-cpu.org domain name.

To the many people who are annoyed by the mailing list, I send my sympathy
and ask for patience.

YG