Re: [gdiscuss] Solaris port and other stuff

Sean Fleming writes:
 > > #include <dirent.h>
 > > #include <stdlib.h>
 > > #include <string.h>
 >
 > Those headers (along with scandir.c) are included by file.c.
 >
 > ie scandir.c should not be in the Makefile, and could be your problem.

Oops, yes. I had just copied over a makefile from an earlier version.
Sorry about the false report.

Keith Refson
--
Dr Keith Refson,        "Paradigm is a word too often used by those who would
Dept of Earth Sciences      like to have a new idea but cannot think of one."