gEDA-user: What to do with some bugs?

Okay, normally I like to read at least a handful of messages on a new
list before sending anything, but this one seems awfully quiet at the
moment.

I've picked up PCB (the 2008-02-02 snapshot) and have started working
on it, trying to adapt ("port" is perhaps a little too strong a word)
to my environment, which means writing a new HID (and this is why it's
PCB I'm working on, because this architecture makes it easy to do - I
was very pleased to find it).  Mostly this is neither here nor there,
though I wouldn't mind talking with someone about some internals
questions I have at some point.  At the moment, the issue is some
latent bugs - code that is incorrect and thus really ought to be
cleaned up, but which will not exhibit misbehaviour on most modern
systems and thus would be difficult to turn up with testing, at least
until someone happens to try it on a system that breaks the concealment
condition.  (The concealment condition is basically that all nil
pointers have the same size and bit pattern, in a varargs argument
list, as integer zero.  This is primarily CPU-dependent, but could also
vary with calling convention and in some cases maybe even compiler
implementation.)

I tried writing to an address I dug out of the package I used, and got
a bounce.  The person who pointed me towards PCB also pointed me
towards this list.

Any recommendations?  Is this an appropriate place to report such
things, or should I write to someone specific, or what?

And, if there's anyone with the time, inclination, and knowledge to
answer some internals questions, the internal documentation I've found
seems to be inadequate - presumably the PCB<->HID interface is not
intended for general use and thus hasn't received the kind of
documentation attention that the HID<->human interface has.  Not that
there's anything wrong with that, but it _would_ save a fair bit of
time and effort to get the design from someone who knows it instead of
having to glark it from the code.

Now let's see if the list is actually working for me. :-)  *SEND!*

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx