Re: gEDA-user: What to do with some bugs?

>>> Well, OK, maybe some would, but they have been working on PCB for
>>> so long they are benignly blind to the needs of the rest of us.
>> I'm not blind to the need, just sorely lacking in time to do
>> anything about it.  [...]
> Hey, I understand completely.

Me too.  Saying that the internals doc is lacking is not criticizing
_you_!  It's better than most of my own code's internals doc - probably
even most of the code I distribute.

One of the things I intend to produce for my own use is a reference for
the PCB<->HID interface - and that's one of the things I'll be happy to
feed back for others' use.  If desired, that is, which it sounds as
though it is.

> My comments were not meant as criticism, sorry if it came off that
> way -- just trying to set expectations for the OP.

Ah yes, expectation management.  The customer-interface people at work
talk a lot about managing customer expectations.  (I work for an ISP.)

I don't really _expect_ anything here.  Even if nobody helps me at all,
PCB will still save me a lot of time and effort as compared to what I
was more than half expecting I'd have to do, and I thank everyone
involved in making it so.  A few bugs are inevitable - try to find
anything anything like PCB's size that doesn't have bugs! - and if
dragging my language-lawyer persona out of the closet will help
eliminate some of them, I'm certainly up for it.  See y'all over on
geda-dev for the details. :)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx