Re: gEDA-user: single-sided boards

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 18:58:44 +0100, Juergen Harms wrote:

> Nice to know that this is normal and works.

This seems to be a frequently asked question. I added a slightly edited
version of DJs answer to the pcb-faq, err, pcb-tips in the wiki:
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb_tips#how_do_i_produce_gerbers_for_a_single_sided_board

> How often does the need for single-sided boards arise? this kind of
> cosmetics with gerber files is an additional error-prone manual step.

Ack. An option "single sided output" for gerber export would be nice.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog