Re: gEDA-user: Advanced grids in GTK Pcb

Am 14.02.2011 um 07:37 schrieb jpka:

Now i know my work is welcomed, so i will try to do it according to your
suggestions.

Does the grid still change in case you swap the measurement unit? This behaviour should probably go away. Switching to mm doesn't neccessarily mean you want a mm-related grid.

For the more general target, I think it would be a good idea to have a grid-free future in mind. It's not neccessary to do that immediately, but one day the grid-based approach might be replaced with one using alignment functions, similar to how general drawing applications work these days.

Markus

Dipl. Ing. (FH) Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/