Re: gEDA-user: gEDA-20040111 thanks and question

El mié, 14-01-2004 a las 17:31, Stuart Brorson escribió:
> Ales, thank you for releasing gEDA-20040111!  Your hard work on gEDA is
> always appreciated.  I downloaded the release onto two different machines,
> and was able to compile it without error on both.  (I did have some
> problems with the earlier CVS versions, but in the release Ales fixed all
> the problems which weren't my own fault.)

Me too!! Thanks Ales!! :-)

[snip]

> On my GTK-1.2 system, gschem behaves in the usual way: In particular,
> component attributes are one line only.  On my GTK-2.X system I can now
> enter multi-line component attributes using the attrib dialog box.  Thanks
> for fulfilling this feature request, Ales!  My question is this: Does this
> feature work only on GTK-2.X versions, or should it also work under GTK-1.2?

I can answer this question... Multiline text/attribs only work under
GTK2.X . The widget it uses (GtkTextView) is only available under
GTK-2.X, and the GTK1.2 stuff isn't changed....

Maybe it could be backported to Gtk1.2 using GtkText widget... but, is
there any reason not to migrate to GTK2.x ?

Cheers,

Carlos

Juega con Ventura24.es, lotería inteligente y multiplica tus
posibilidades!! http://www.iespana.es/_reloc/email.ventura