gEDA-user: path of files given in source-attribute

Hi!
I have been using the hierarchy features of gschem and gnetlist now for a couple of days, and it seems to work quite well. I really like how flexible gschem is when it comes to adding new symbols and attributes!

However, I find it very annoying that the path of the filename given in the source-attribute of a component, isn't relative. In my application, I typically need to call gnetlist quite a few times from a script. Each gnetlist-call loads a .sch file from a subdirectory, and this file typically includes other files in the same subdirectory using the source-attribute. With this setup, I can't figure out how to manage the paths in a reasonable way. Any suggestions? May this is configurable in some way?

With relative path, or absolute paths, it would have been easy. Now, I have to change my gnetlistrc-file between each gnetlist-call using my script. Quite ugly!

Cheers
Arvid