Re: gEDA-user: Problems with subnets containing short-circuits

Steve,
Thanks for confirming my suspicion.
Should I report this somewhere, or is this list enough? I'm not familiar with how the gEDA development is handled.

/Arvid

Steve Meier skrev:
Arvid,

Your are correct the produced netlist is incorrect.

The last two nets unnamed_net2 and unnamed_net1 should have been
combined.

As previously demonstrated the net list for test.sch is correct and so I
suspect the bug is in the code where the the hierarchical boundary is
crossed to combine the nets.

unnamed_net9 Rload-1 Rtop4-1 Rtop2-2 GND Rload-2 Vin-2 unnamed_net8 Rtop3-2 Rtop1-1 Vin-1 unnamed_net4 Utest/R34-1 Rtop3-1 unnamed_net3 Utest/R34-2 Rtop4-2 unnamed_net2 Rtop1-2 unnamed_net1 Rtop2-1

Steve Meier