Re: gEDA-user: postscript board fab artwork

On 7/26/06, Dan McMahill <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am curious as to how this really compares in terms of cost to a place
like APCircuits.  I've used them a number of times for small 2 layer
boards and they're fast, cheap, and easy to deal with.  Its been quite
some time since I priced just getting some copperclad, a bottle of
etchant and some of that blue heat transfer "paper" but I could easily
see it getting somewhat close or maybe close enough to where the time
spent etching your own covers the rest of the cost of having the board
made by a real board house.

Don't forget the time spent drilling out for any through-hole components and the time spent installing jumper vias.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org