gEDA-user: Contributed AD1868N

I filled out the contribution page, but, have some questions.

I don't know what library this belongs in.  It is a serial-in, 18-bit,
dual channel audio ADC.

Also, I have three pins,

15 VsL  - A supply voltage that may be different than Vcc.  I have
          pintype pwr.

9  VsR  - A supply voltage that may be different than Vcc.  I have
          pintype pwr.

12 AGND - A ground that may be different than GND.  I have pintype pwr.

Are these correct?

I believe the mfg intended VsL and VsR to be connected to Vcc, and,
AGND connected to GNS.  The pins Vb[LR] provide the common mode
isolation in a differential audio amp.  This eliminated the need for a
special audio ground, found in many auto applications.  But, provision
is made to use this chip in these systems.

tomdean