Re: gEDA-user: Re: gEDA-dev: google SOC

John Griessen wrote:
Dan McMahill wrote:

Getting back to the critical short term question, are there interested students and mentors?

After reading the FAQs about google's program, I can probably commit enough time
to do some good work if I get a stipend, since my rent is low...

If interested, I'll write a student app up they will read and maybe fund -- they are funding 600 this year.

I think you have to be a registered student at a university, but I could be wrong.

-Dan