Re: gEDA-user: nets in symbols

OKay...  After some poking around, I found this...

I have been able to verify, but IIRC, we used to be able to have U1a, U1b etc for different slots within the same device.

Trying that anew today. It doesn't work.  Netlist doesn't recognize them as the same, and neither does PCB.  I think something changed.

Can someone verify that I am remembering correctly.

PCB version 20070208
gschem,gsch2pcb from geda-20061020

-Marc