Re: gEDA-user: Why use gEDA?

Peter Baxendale wrote:
> majority of students who only use Windows). When I get the time I want
to find better solutions. Native Windows versions of gschem and pcb with
an installer would be attractive to the students, but it doesn't seem
easy to build these out of the box. I'd like to encourage more to use
gEDA, and unfortunately that means getting my hands dirty with Windows.

For PCB it is pretty much there. I've found a couple of little things which need fixing and I hope to do that soon. I thought we were all the way there with the last snapshot, but afterwards I found some minor bugs. I probably would have fixed them before the snapshot by my wifes pc had a hardware problem followed by XP flaking out on us. My computers do not run windows (they're not even the right hardware platform for it).

-Dan