Re: gEDA-user: Hi.... first post

> What I really need to know is how did this happen? When using gschem, I
> tried moving each transistor to check whether the nets were connected to
> the pins or not, and they moved with the symbol, showing connection.
> After that, why did the connections not show up in the netlist?

They did show up.

I do not see connections for other than E pins in the schematic.

There was one additional connection, to the base of one transistor.

But that's only part of the story. The other part of the problem was that
when I opened the generated .pcb file in the PCB program and loaded
the netlist, the program gave me errors saying that it couldn't find
pin names for the two transistors. (There were six errors for all six
pins of the two transistors.) And in the ratsnest lines, I did not see
any ratlines connecting to any of the pins of the transistors.

This is the part that I'm concerned about. Why did this  happen? What
did I do wrong?

Tarun