Re: gEDA-user: Hi.... first post

I tried building a simple toy schematic using gschem and pushing
it to PCB, but my netlist is not showing all the connections, because
the pin names (numbers?) of the transistor symbols in the
schematic are not matching with the TO92 pin names (numbers?)
in the footprint, even after I run the .cmd file generated by gsch2pcb.

Ummm, I am confused. In your schematic, the following transistor connections exist:

Q1:  B & E
Q2:  E

The following connections are *not* present in the schematic you have on
your web page:

Q1: C
Q2: C & B

And here's your netlist:

unnamed_net2 R2-2 Q1-B R1-2 unnamed_net1 R1-1 C1-2 siggnd R2-1 Q2-E Q1-E C1-1

So what's wrong?  Q1-B, Q1-E and Q2-E all exist, as in your schematic;
the other connections don't.  I may be dense, but I don't see any
problem with what you have......

Stuart