Re: gEDA-user: Hi.... first post

And here's your netlist:

unnamed_net2    R2-2 Q1-B R1-2
unnamed_net1    R1-1 C1-2
siggnd  R2-1 Q2-E Q1-E C1-1

So what's wrong?  Q1-B, Q1-E and Q2-E all exist, as in your schematic;
the other connections don't.  I may be dense, but I don't see any
problem with what you have......

You're not dense at all, the problem is with my description.

The netlist is not in error. I am sorry for having used vague terms.

The problems are as follows:

1.  When I load the netlist into the PCB program, it gives errors
   saying that it couldn't find pins with the names given in the
   footprints, or some such thing. Just try loading my .pcb file
   first, then try loading the netlist, and you will see what I mean.

   This problem does not go away even after you
   :ExecuteFile(test-schem.cmd)

2.  When I draw the ratsnest in the PCB program, there are _no_
   ratlines to _any_ of the pins of the transistors. Those two devices
   are completely floating in mid-air.

Basically, there is a mismatch between the pin names (numbers?)
of the transistor symbols in gschem and the pins of the TO92 footprints
in the PCB layout. This does not get fixed even after running the .cmd
file, though it should.

That's my problem. Not the netlist per se.

Sorry to have been obtuse. :(

Tarun