Re: gEDA-user: Re: How to program PAL/GAL?

On Mar 14, 2007, at 8:14 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
   That's why I maintain my own equipment.  My 2900 had a dead
floppy drive when I bought it.  I replaced it with one from the
closet and it has worked great ever since.

Ok, my furnace has an embedded linux computer in it.

That's because you, sir, are a geek of the very highest order. ;)

But, why would your closet need a floppy? And how often do you have to boot your
closet?

Well, it needs an OS to support the ICSTP stack. (Inter-Closet Stuff Transfer Protocol)

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL