Re: gEDA-user: Re: How to program PAL/GAL?

We used to use CUPL here a few years ago (a good old command line
version), which I always found easier to use than palasm. A couple of
weeks back I programmed a 22v10 for a student demo. I used a free (beer)
windows version called WinCUPL I found on the Atmel site. Unfortunately
its a gui driven thing and I couldn't get it to run under wine, but it
did the job on a windows machine.

--
Peter Baxendale <peter.baxendale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>