Re: gEDA-user: Re: How to program PAL/GAL?

On Mar 14, 2007, at 7:12 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
Is unisite about doing gang programming for production?

(I missed this part)

No, it is a single-unit programmer. I don't believe there are gang programmer modules available for it, but I'm not 100% sure about that. The strength here is that it can program just about any device you've ever heard of. Literally, the device list for the current software release (a few months old) lists 20,639 devices.

Actually, I was wrong, there is a module for the UniSite called "SetSite" that can program up to eight devices simultaneously. I don't know what packages it supports, though.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL