Re: XML file formats .... was: Re: gEDA-user: Some footprints I triedto create

David Kerber wrote:
Can you point me to a link on how this works?  I use an RPN calculator, but
never heard that term applied to data storage/configuration/however you
describe what you are doing here.

He's meaning how languages like postscript and forth are RPN which
means the lexer is all you need, no parser to rearrange, since data is already
in right order for a computer to move it to the arithmetic uint and operate on it.

JG