gEDA-user: Busses in gschem

I'm creating my first schematic using gschem (previously I schematics
were in my head or on paper only and I only used pcb to create the pcb
layout).
I've drawn lots of nets when I noticed the button for busses. How do I
use these (the documentation only states "Buses are very new and there
are many aspects which are not defined yet, so keep that in mind as you
uses buses. More to be added here eventually.")? How do I specify bus
width? When I connect a pin to the bus using a net how do I specify to
which of the bus lines it connects? Will busses work well with gsch2pcb?

Philipp