gEDA-user: File corrupted after segmentation fault in pcb

Hi all!

I tried out the gEDA package and I am very impressed! My thanks to all
who contributed to this project!

I created a layout in pcb and just needed the last finish before the
board was done. Unfortunately I marked two rats nets together with
my component which I wanted to delete. When I hit the delete button
pcb gave me a segmentation fault, and now the layout file is corrupted.

I know the layout file is ASCII, but as a first time user it is not
trivial to repair the file. Therefore, I will ask any of you to help
me repair the file.
I have no auto-backup since this apparently does not work quite yet in
pcb.

The files are located here:
Layout file: http://kom.aau.dk/~mwbe03/msp430-eval.pcb
Netlist: http://kom.aau.dk/~mwbe03/msp430-eval.net
Footprints: http://kom.aau.dk/~mwbe03/footprints/

Version:
#> pcb -V
PCB version 20070208

Debugger output:
#> gdb pcb msp430-eval.pcb
GNU gdb 6.5
are welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain \
        conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.  Type "show warranty" for \
        details.
This GDB was configured as "i486-slackware-linux"...Using host \
        libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) run
Starting program: /opt/geda/geda-install/bin/pcb

DrawRat (Line=0xb745e5c0, unused=0) at draw.c:1878
1878          if (TEST_FLAG (SELECTEDFLAG | FOUNDFLAG, Line))

Just for the records; The debugger solution above were found using
google when trying to search for a solution to my problem.

Thank you for any pointers or solutions to my problem.

Cheers,
Mikael