Re: gEDA-user: File corrupted after segmentation fault in pcb

On Sat, Mar 17, 2007  14:01, DJ Delorie wrote:

> If you edit the .pcb file and remove all the Rats[] entries (they're
> all at the end) it will at least load.  However, all the layer
> information is missing, so you'll have to re-add all the layers and
> redefine the layer groups.

Well, I guess the old saying "Men don't take backup, they cry" is up for
it now...
If I take a look at the bright side, this incident did convinced me to
finish my backup script which takes an hourly snapshot. Backup is not
so bad after all.

> Do you have a save file in /tmp, or in the same directory as the
> original file but with '-' appended?

I saw that there was some backup files placed in /tmp, but not the ones
I needed :-(. But thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
Mikael