Re: gEDA-user: File corrupted after segmentation fault in pcb

Mikael W. Bertelsen wrote:
Hi all!

I tried out the gEDA package and I am very impressed! My thanks to all
who contributed to this project!

I created a layout in pcb and just needed the last finish before the
board was done. Unfortunately I marked two rats nets together with
my component which I wanted to delete. When I hit the delete button
pcb gave me a segmentation fault, and now the layout file is corrupted.

I know the layout file is ASCII, but as a first time user it is not
trivial to repair the file. Therefore, I will ask any of you to help
me repair the file.
I have no auto-backup since this apparently does not work quite yet in
pcb.

auto-backup should be working in 20070208. Do you have a "msp430-eval.pcb-" file? Note the "-"? If not, how about /tmp/PCB.something?

-Dan