Re: gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog with Xilinx simprims...

> When they said warnings and "your on your own" that means when you make
> something "just barely function" and have no safety margin logically
> coming form the spec sheet of the parts you used, you do not know when
> it will or won't work, at which temperature, or on which individual part
> from the factory.

Yes, I took good note of the warnings. That won't prevent me from trying
some stuff, though. Not because I think I can do better than anybody (I
don't), but because I find it's a good way to learn.
Besides, I'm doing this purely for fun, with no job/employer/school
constraints.

Thanks
Christian

--