Re: gEDA-user: Multiple open pages in gschem

> Do you use multiple windows running from the same copy of gschem?

I use one window, one gschem, with multiple pages loaded.

> Do you use these for related schematics?
>   (Do you tend to have multiple pages from the same design?)

I break each project into multiple pages making up one global
schematic.  Some of my pages are script-generated from others, like
for replicated blocks.

> How much use do you make of hierarchy traversal?
>   (Schematic or symbol down, up, page next, page previous)?

Not at all.  I use the page manager to find the specific sheet I'm
looking for.