gEDA-user: gch2pcb problem

Hey,

I'm having a problem with the gsch2pcb utility.  In trying to convert my schematic (http://mrperson.org/mortimer/schematic.tar.gz), I have found that the m4 process seems to get stuck somewhere along the way.  It simply consumes more and more memory until it's finally killed by the kernel for taking up too much memory.  Netlist creation works fine, but when it tries to create the PCB file it gets hung up.  When I run the gnetlist command indepently with -v, it appears to finish going through all of the components, but then it just hangs after the last one.  Anyone ever seen this problem before?

BTW, I've tried it on both a Debian machine and an Ubuntu machine, the latter of which correctly operated on a different schematic.

Thanks,
Doug