Re: gEDA-user: Do it yourself PCB's via heat toner transfer.

On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 11:17:06AM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> Note that you can buy special paper designed exactly for this purpose.
> It had a water soluble film on it to make sure the toner releases.

When I am gluing laser-printed labels on my electronics boxes, I am covering
them with glue from the other side. The glue tube has aluminium nozzle.
The image always gets printed thru on the surface it's laid on.

Is the heat trasfer itself reliable enough? Isn't it necessary to use
pressure too?

Cl<