gEDA-user: PCB: Throw the Bugzilla out of window

Bugzilla appears to be a shit to me. Responds to an upload of 4MB
attachment with "invalid filename". "webp.ppm" is probably an invalid
filename on the filesystem Sourceforge runs on. Tried with Links and Mozilla
so it doesn't seem to be a problem of browser.

Actually, it appears to be a shit not only to me:
http://osnews.com/story.php?news_id=8361

I recommend it to be thrown out of window and replaced with a mailing list. You
can organize e-mails in mailboxes the same way as bugzilla allows organizing
bugreports. And, unlikely of Bugzilla, I can receive up to 100MB attachments on
my mailbox without problems.

I am not using any bugzilla neither on Ronja nor on Links and am happy.
Actually, I wouldn't want to use anything like that.

If anyone is interested in the webp.ppm attachment, drop me a mail.

Cl<