Re: gEDA-user: Re: gEDA: PCB: Throw the Bugzilla out of window

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 06:35:11PM -0500, Daniel Nilsson wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 06:12:58PM -0500, Dan McMahill wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 03:25:07PM +0000, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> > > Bugzilla appears to be a shit to me. Responds to an upload of 4MB
> > > attachment with "invalid filename". "webp.ppm" is probably an invalid
> > > filename on the filesystem Sourceforge runs on. Tried with Links and Mozilla
> > > so it doesn't seem to be a problem of browser.
> >
> > I don't think this is bugzilla, but thats not really the point.
>
> I'm confused... Which bugtracking system are we taking about ? I
> thought the SF bugtracking system was used to track PCB bugs, is there
> a bugzilla setup in addition to the SF bugtracking system ? What is
> the URL to that bugzilla in that case ?
>
> Or are you simply saying that the SF bug tracking system is _based_ on
> bugzilla ?

I don't know what the SF bug tracking system is based on, but that's the
one in question.  I didn't think it was bugzilla.  All I meant was that
a) I didn't think the SF bug tracking system was bugzilla but b)
that didn't really affect anything else I had to say in that mail.

-Dan