Re: gEDA-user: Any DIY USB Scope project on schedule? Or some recommmendation?

On Tuesday 23 November 2004 05:00 am, Xtian Xultz wrote:
> this produtc says it makes 20M samples per second, but have a analog
> bandwidth of 250k Hz. What is the greatest (in frequency) signal I can
> measure with it? Someone knows?

If the analog bw is 250kHz, then you can expect accurate representation
of waveforms up to 50kHz (square waves will have harmonics all the way
out to and beyond 250kHz).  If you are just observing sine waves, then
250kHz would be your top frequency.

So it depends, really, on what kind of signal you're interested in
probing.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II