Re: gEDA-user: Any DIY USB Scope project on schedule? Or some recommmendation?

Re-,

When it comes to consumer products, specifications are used to being awkward in
order to sell more. I suppose they muddled up frequencies and samples on
purpose. Let alone repetive signals, the unit can acquire 1M of samples per
second for BOTH channels. Then divided by two, it can be considered as a
sampling frequency per channel (don't ask me about buffer sizes and so on to
write the right formula, it should match, or I'm totally wrong and please
correct me, I'm just figuring out a kind of plausible explanation ,-) and be
again divided by two to get the upper frequency of the measurement range: then
we get those 250 kHz!

But what about that device: take it or leave it?

<OT>
I sent an "help" message to the list robot at majordomo@seul.org, but the answer
didn't show which command to send to turn the batch-list mode on, to receive one
message containing all singles per day. Any idea?
</OT>

Cheers,
Christian