Re: gEDA-user: Any DIY USB Scope project on schedule? Or some recommmendation?

Hi
For me the analog bandwidth is a bit too low, this means that 250kHz sine can
be digitalized with 80 samples per period. I think that 20MS/s is a some kind
of a whistle, it cost a little, maybe a bit finer sampling accuracy plus some
software to handle this.
Another curious thing in product brochure is:

"Hardware upgradeable over USB"

Wojciech Kazubski