Re: gEDA-user: Any DIY USB Scope project on schedule? Or somerecommmendation?

Velleman builds electronic kits including two very cheap portable
scopes, you can buy them assembled or as a kit.

I don't have at hand the manufacturer website but below you can find a
store link.
http://www.elexp.com/tst_ps40.h

Apogee kits sells them also.

Olgierd Eysymontt