Re: gEDA-user: Any DIY USB Scope project on schedule? Or somerecommmendation?

 Like the sampled signal being a sinus wave :-) .. and not counting the samples to end up fx. at 0 ( 0. 180 degrees ).

 The nyquist theorem only states the MINIMUM speed required to sample the signal :-) ... not what you actually need ...

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.