Re: gEDA-user: Driving the netlist from PCB (instead of gschem)

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 17:33 +0100, Peter TB Brett wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 October 2008 17:20:25 John Griessen wrote:

> I'm weary of this thread. Please take it off list.

The subscribed audience of geda-user is very wide, and we(*) are
probably filling a lot of inboxes with mail people don't want to read.

If there are any remaining, _technical_ issues being raised, can we take
them onto geda-dev. I did get the feeling that the thread had about
reached its natural conclusion in that respect though.

As fun as a good debate(**) is from time to time, lets try not to
impress on the entire user-base that there is great conflict behind the
design decisions being taken in the project - since in reality, there is
not. Good project marketing extends to our posts on these mailing lists.

* (I'm often guilty of this, it is very easy to stray into development
discussions when the thread originally started on geda-user.)

**(s/debate/flame-war/)

Regards,

--
Peter Clifton