Re: gEDA-user: gschem: How to connect two nets from different sheet

Am Sonntag, den 05.10.2008, 23:36 +0200 schrieb Stefan Salewski:

> Maybe this is related to your problem:
>
> http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:master_attributes_list
>
> netname
> This attribute should be attached to a net object to give it a name.
> Multiple net names for connected net segments is discouraged.

Do you really need multiple netnames for the same net?

I did it this way, see

http://www.ssalewski.de/Controller.pdf

My Connector has pin names like MOSI.

I use a io.sym symbol with attribute net=uC_MOSI:1  and connect this
symbol to the pin of the connector and to the Microcontroller.

I use no netname= attribute in all my 18-pages schematic.