Re: gEDA-user: gschem: How to connect two nets from different sheet

> Do you really need multiple netnames for the same net?
>
> I did it this way, see
>
> http://www.ssalewski.de/Controller.pdf
>
> My Connector has pin names like MOSI.
>
> I use a io.sym symbol with attribute net=uC_MOSI:1  and connect this
> symbol to the pin of the connector and to the Microcontroller.
>
> I use no netname= attribute in all my 18-pages schematic.

OK. I've tried to use the passive-1.sym
The results are as previously.
Please see the attached archive. If there is a testpoint
(interconnections2.sch), everything is fine (test2.net), when there is
only interconnections between two passive-1 blocks - no connection is
generated in the netlist.
It looks like a real bug in the gnetlist :-(.
--
Regards,
Wojtek