Re: gEDA-user: gschem: How to connect two nets from different sheet

I've noticed, that if I add the "refdes" attribute to one of the
passive-1.sym blocks, then the netlist is generated correctly (however
the pin of the passive block is also added to the netlist).

When I added the "refdes" attribute to both blocks, then I get again
very strange results:
[...]
DATA_IN2        REMOVEME2-1 REMOVEME1-1 CONN2-1
DATA_OUT1       REMOVEME1-1 REMOVEME2-1 CONN1-10
[...]
We have two separate nets sharing the same pins!
I attach the circuit, which has generated the above netlist.