Re: gEDA-user: Tips for using gEDA on the MAC

On Oct 20, 2008, at 4:54 AM, Peter Wiley-Cordone wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am an engineer that's new to gEDA.  I recently purchased a macbook
> and have installed gEDA on it.  Does anyone have any tips on using
> gEDA on the Mac?

A wheel mouse is a bit handier than the Mac trackpad for gEDA,
although I often use the trackpad in tight places (sketching out
designs on plane flights). Other than that, I move back and forth
between Mac and Linux for gEDA without any difficulty.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx