Re: gEDA-user: gschem: How to connect two nets from different sheet

On Oct 8, 2008, at 2:25 PM, Stefan Salewski wrote:

> Am Dienstag, den 07.10.2008, 13:05 -0600 schrieb John Doty:
>>
>> Your problem is that you're trying to hang two names on one net.
>> There is no support for this, and no definition of what should happen
>> if you try.
>>

> Seems that direct connection of a power-symbol (net=+3.3V:1) and a
> io-symbol (net=RAM_HIGH:1) gives similar problems, no connection is
> generated.
>
> I used this in
>
> http://www.ssalewski.de/RAM.pdf
>
> for aesthetic reasons. OK, no big problem, I will withdraw the
> RAM_HIGH
> and RAM_LOW symbols. (or insert a zero ohm resistor?)

Another case occurs in hierarchy: suppose two pins are directly
connected through the circuit specified by "source=". The higher
level nets on those pins won't be connected.

But the question is, how should this work?

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx