Re: gEDA-user: PCB cvs - library preview problem

On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 23:45 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 21:19 +0200, michalwd1979 wrote:
> > Hello again,
> > According to Dave's suggestion I've just build PCB from CVS. While
> > component rotation is OK, the library preview function does not work
> > now.
> > Whatever component I select the window stays empty. Is there any known
> > workaround? If not please give me some guidelines how to look for the
> > problem in the code, I MIGHT be able trace it.
>
> I take bets that was my fault.. I'll see if I can fix it.

Try updating your CVS checkout and rebuilding now. I think I fixed it.

Yes, it was my fault - I fixed a bug to avoid un-necessary drawing
commands being sent. It turned out the preview widget was inadvertently
relying on this behaviour. I've now fixed the pinout widget to call the
proper drawing function.

Thanks for the bug report.

Best wishes,

--