Re: gEDA-user: External attribute read/write - how?

I have a version of gnetlist which allows you to read in a set of
schematics and generate a netlist or just read in a netlist.

You can then run one or more scripts to manipulate the internal data.

Finally you can run a back end script to export the data structure.

There are a couple of issues (bugs) one being that since I am almost
exclusively working hierarchically I seem to only support only one top
level schematic, so a schematic with multiple pages has to have a top
level and then use symbols with embedded schematics to include the other
pages.

Steve Meier