Re: gEDA-user: A few questions about gschem, gnetlist, and gspiceui/ngspice

the gnetlist option -g tells genlist what backend file to use.

-g spice  uses the file  gnet-spice.scm

on my machine it is found in /usr/local/share/gEDA/scheme

it is also found in the gnetlist source code in the scheme directory

Steve Meier