Re: gEDA-user: gattrib text size

On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 07:35 -0400, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> >> I forget the exact behavior of gattrib, but I can say that gattrib
> >> *does* read the gafrc file.  Therefore, try putting a text-size
> >> declaration in your gafrc file.
> >
> > I tried putting (text-size 8) into the gafrc file and removed it from
> > the gschemrc file. Text added in gschem is then back to the default
> > 10pt, and text added via gattrib is also still 10pt.
>
> *Harumph*
>
> Then it's possible that 10 is hard-coded into gattrib.

Yep...

grep DEFAULT_TEXT_SIZE *.c
s_object.c:#define DEFAULT_TEXT_SIZE 10

This previously did look at the variables defined in gschemrc, but those
got moved into GSCHEM_TOPLEVEL with this commit of mine:

http://git.gpleda.org/?p=gaf.git;a=commitdiff;h=823d692b70510986db607c8592b788ca68dbb979

Since gattrib never parsed the gschemrc, there wasn't any change in
behaviour by _not_ looking in those data-structures though.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,