Re: gEDA-user: pcb, howto partition power planes?

Dave McGuire wrote:
>>>    PDA == "Preposterous Digital Assistant" =)
>> By now I'd say "Prehistoric Digital Assistant". The only guy I know
>> who
>> actually still uses one is our pastor.
>
>    PDAs?  I see them in use every day, by myself included.  Most of
> them have built-in cellphones nowadays.

Ok, yes, those are different. People out here in California use iPhones
a lot. But to be honest most of the time I see anyone fidget around with
it and not making a call they are playing some kind of game on it.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.