Re: gEDA-user: CPLDs and other high-density logic chips...

On 9/4/06, John Sheahan <jrsheahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I figured out how to get impact working with fc3 once, I can dig that
out if its useful. It did involve kernel module compilation.

Problem is, I'm a Slackware user. (And to think, I was even considering switching to FreeBSD not too long from now.)

It sounds like Linux is all but unsupported still.  Token efforts of
supporting Linux by only supporting one configuration of one
distribution is not, in my opinion, an honest approach to saying, "We
support Linux."  I suppose I can give it a try, but with my past
history with installing way-flakey software in the past, it sounds
like it'd just plain be easier for me to go with Windows.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II